I plan on keeping my mouth shut when we buy something new! Since announcing our new washer and dryer two things have happen...
1. I was really excited to do laundry! Yes I know I'm crazy!
2. I was actually going to try (key word) to start doing some laundry during the week instead of waiting until the weekend like I always do.
Cancel That!
My washer works great!
The Dryer on the other hand DOES NOT!
I put some clothes in the dryer last night before going to bed, got up this morning and the clothes weren't dry. So I turned it back on, thinking that I must not have done something right..........WRONG! the dryer makes this horrible buzzing noise that will not stop unless I unplug the damn thing! I played with the dryer all morning and can't get it to run or stop buzzing.
Long story short!
Sears can't come out until NEXT Saturday, unless of course I want to take an entire day off of work so that I can wait around for the guys to show up! Sears is a freakin JOKE!
Don't you worry Alicia.........I'll be writing a note!
1 comment:
That stinks!!! I'm sorry that it doesn't work...and you should sooo right a note...but I doubt you'll get anything from it these days. (your own personal satisfaction :))Who knows?!
Post a Comment