Sunday, August 23, 2009

Park City Half Marathon

I'm alive!
I made it!
It was so much fun!
It was such an amazingly beautiful run!
I kicked some ass until a little after mile 10!
Then I did something to my hip (insert popping noise here).
A nice women stopped running to help me (I'm a loser).
I walked/ran the next three miles.
I knew that my time wouldn't be great, but that was okay.
I'm really proud and feel great about how I did.... considering.
I feel great today, minus my old lady hip that pops (insert nosie again) when I walk.
I would do it again in a heartbeat!
I guess you could say I'm hooked!

Freezing the the morning waiting to head to the start line. (5 AM in Park City = Cold!)

Finally in the start line.



Mile 1 (Greg is in the grey shorts and black shirt and I'm next to him in the pink shorts and black tank).

Sprint to the finish line.



We all did so great! (Greg, me, Jesus)

No comments: