Of the $2,500 we are about to spend on her in order to fix her blown ACL. She is also worth every penny of the other $500 we already spent on the x-rays for them to tell us what was wrong. The bad........ How in the world do you keep a Black Lab from walking for 6 weeks?
Seriously? Is that even possible?
2 comments:
No, it isn't possible! I was the one who got to sit with Windu inside all day after both of his major surgeries. He had a similar surgery on his leg when they thought he had torn his ACL, but luckily when they got in there it wasn't that bad. The anethesia wearing off the first night home was the funnest part. He was trippin' all night long! Imagine being eight months pregnant sleeping on the floor with your dog to keep him calm. :) Have fun.
man that is expensive...my brother-in-law's dog had the same problem but it only cost about 700.00...maybe you should check out a new doctor :) Good Luck, I don't know if I would pay that much for my kids...J/K
Post a Comment