Today is my mom and dad’s 27th wedding anniversary. I love them so much and as I sit here thinking about the fact that I’m less than a week away from celebrating my 3rd wedding anniversary, My heart breaks for my mom who has been celebrating this day for the last 6 years without my dad. Mom I hope that you know how much Dad loves you and how grateful I’m that you two we’re sealed in the temple 26 years ago for all time and eternity. I know that Dad loves you and miss you dearly, but we both know that he is all around us and he is a part of us in everything that we do. No empty seats…remember? Jason and I love you both so much! Happy Anniversary!
*This is an old picture of my mom and dad with my sister Brenda.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment