
*Warning this is a long post.
Yesterday Jason and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary together. The weekend started off with a sneak peek at Sniagrab (Bargain spelled backwards)! Every year we get up bright and early to get in line for this. I know crazy! This year we decided that we didn’t have anything big that we needed, so we went with our sneak peak pass Friday evening. Of course we always find something there, so we left with a new soft-shell and ski poles for Jas. I have a camera that I’ve been wanting so I decided to pass on getting anything. Oh wait! That’s not true; we got our ski passes to the Bird. Thanks Pam and Bill! Can’t wait for the season to start! Then we headed to REI to take a look at they’re sale. (We always seem to spend A LOT of money on Labor Day weekend). Jason has been looking around for some ski boots that he could use with his alpine touring bindings. Guess what? We found some for a really good deal! I also found a really killer skirt that was a must have. After wards we headed out to dinner with Devin and Christie. Then we ended the night with a walk with the pups.
On Saturday, I headed out with Christie to find some shoes for her wedding Dress. We found some that were perfect at the first place to went too! Then we headed over the Sniagrab again to look around with Devin and Christie. Afterwards we headed down to gateway to walk around and get out of the house. That evening we were watching Jen and Jesus’s puppy, York. So we headed over to Pam and Bill's so the dogs could run and play with their dog Boots. Then we got some Buca Di Beppo for dinner. Which I have been craving! We stayed for a while and then headed out on a walk with all three pups.
On Sunday, we just hung out around the house. Took the dogs for a walk and watched some TV. That evening we went to my mom’s house for Jacoby’s Birthday. Happy Birthday! We had amazing dinner, Thanks to my mom and played Uno into the night. Then I went and dug out my sewing machine and cutting board and some things that I need for some upcoming projects. (I’ll post about them soon.) When we left it was so cold out and starting to rain! I can’t wait for fall!
On Monday, we slept in a bit and then woke up to the hail that was pounding on the house. It was so chilly outside! I couldn’t wait to put on my fleece and a scarf. We headed over to Jason’s parents house for breakfast and played some Wii. Later we went to the mall to shop for some clothes which we both needed. We came home with some good stuff. Jason and I went to dinner at Tres Hombres and stopped by Iceberg to get Jason’s Favorite mint shake. Then we headed home to watch Transformers. I know we're a little slow on the whole Transformer thing.
All in all, it was a wonderfully long Anniversary/Labor Day weekend!
I love you so much Jas! I’m so excited that I get to spend my life with you! Forever and always I’m yours!
Yesterday Jason and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary together. The weekend started off with a sneak peek at Sniagrab (Bargain spelled backwards)! Every year we get up bright and early to get in line for this. I know crazy! This year we decided that we didn’t have anything big that we needed, so we went with our sneak peak pass Friday evening. Of course we always find something there, so we left with a new soft-shell and ski poles for Jas. I have a camera that I’ve been wanting so I decided to pass on getting anything. Oh wait! That’s not true; we got our ski passes to the Bird. Thanks Pam and Bill! Can’t wait for the season to start! Then we headed to REI to take a look at they’re sale. (We always seem to spend A LOT of money on Labor Day weekend). Jason has been looking around for some ski boots that he could use with his alpine touring bindings. Guess what? We found some for a really good deal! I also found a really killer skirt that was a must have. After wards we headed out to dinner with Devin and Christie. Then we ended the night with a walk with the pups.
On Saturday, I headed out with Christie to find some shoes for her wedding Dress. We found some that were perfect at the first place to went too! Then we headed over the Sniagrab again to look around with Devin and Christie. Afterwards we headed down to gateway to walk around and get out of the house. That evening we were watching Jen and Jesus’s puppy, York. So we headed over to Pam and Bill's so the dogs could run and play with their dog Boots. Then we got some Buca Di Beppo for dinner. Which I have been craving! We stayed for a while and then headed out on a walk with all three pups.
On Sunday, we just hung out around the house. Took the dogs for a walk and watched some TV. That evening we went to my mom’s house for Jacoby’s Birthday. Happy Birthday! We had amazing dinner, Thanks to my mom and played Uno into the night. Then I went and dug out my sewing machine and cutting board and some things that I need for some upcoming projects. (I’ll post about them soon.) When we left it was so cold out and starting to rain! I can’t wait for fall!
On Monday, we slept in a bit and then woke up to the hail that was pounding on the house. It was so chilly outside! I couldn’t wait to put on my fleece and a scarf. We headed over to Jason’s parents house for breakfast and played some Wii. Later we went to the mall to shop for some clothes which we both needed. We came home with some good stuff. Jason and I went to dinner at Tres Hombres and stopped by Iceberg to get Jason’s Favorite mint shake. Then we headed home to watch Transformers. I know we're a little slow on the whole Transformer thing.
All in all, it was a wonderfully long Anniversary/Labor Day weekend!
I love you so much Jas! I’m so excited that I get to spend my life with you! Forever and always I’m yours!
1 comment:
Welcome to the blogging world Ashley! And Congrats on your third Anniversary!
Post a Comment