Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've been tagged!

Danielle tagged me with a tag about my husband, so off I go.........

1- Where did you meet?
We met in high school. (Wendy’s for lunch and you sat right next to me.)

2- How long did you date before you were married?
We dated our junior year of high school and then again for about a year before we got married.

3- How long have you been married for?
3 years this past September.

4- What is one thing he does that surprises you?
He remembers a lot important things, events, etc, but for the life of him he can’t remember Birthdays (Does not matter whose.)

5- What's your favorite feature about him?
His chocolate colored eyes.

6- What's your favorite quality about him?
He is so gentle and loving to everyone and everything. (Remember the cow, Jas?)

7- Does he have a nickname for you?
AshD and Rorge

8- What's his favorite color?
Red

9- What's his favorite food?
Mexican

10-What is his favorite sport?
Let’s see….Hockey, climbing, hockey, mountain biking, hockey, snowboarding.

11- Who said I love you first?
Me...In the parking lot of Dillard’s. (Remember Jas? We went to See's Candy.)

12- When and where was your fist kiss?
This is sad. I don’t remember where our first kiss was in high school, but I do remember that he kissed me on my forehead before our first kiss and I was so excited I couldn't sleep! Our second kiss was on my mom’s couch while watching a movie.

13- What's your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Go for walks with the pups, climbing, snowboarding, four wheeling, camping, watching movies by the fire.

14- Do you have kids?
We have 2. One is huge and white. The other is wide and black. (I love my kids!)

15- What's a hidden talent that he has?
He can read me like a book. Drives me crazy! He always knows whats going through my head.

16- How old is he?
23

17- What's his favorite type of music?
He loves all kinds of music except rap.

18- What do you admire most about him?
He is amazing discipline. He works so hard going to school full time, work, and hockey.

19- What's his favorite past time?
Hockey, climbing, camping, backpacking, mountain biking, snowboarding, skiing, shopping at Rei.

20- Do you think he's going to read this?
Maybe if I send him the link and he gets bored at work.

No comments: