Friday, November 28, 2008

Giving Thanks!

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and we have so much to be thankful for this year. I'm grateful for my loving husband, he is such a sweet spirit and brings so much joy and happiness into my life. I'm grateful for my little family. I love my two dogs and I'm so grateful that I have a home where we can all come together at the end of a night. I'm grateful for my families, Jason's side and mine, they are all so great and I love being with them all. I'm grateful for my father who has instilled so much in me. I love that he brought me up to love the gospel and I know that he was needed for an important reason and that he is preparing a space for my families to come together again some day. I grateful that I feel him close to me so often. I'm grateful for my friends. I'm grateful for Jason's and my wonderful jobs. I love my new job and while I know that it won't always be easy. I'm excited that my company believes in me and I'm excited for the challenge. I'm grateful for all that I have in my life. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: