
I've been thinking about signing up for the Salt Lake City half marathon..............for a long time. I haven't ran in a couple months so I know it will be like starting over, but I kind of like that challenge. Now that I'm at my new branch I'm so close to Sugarhouse park, which means that I could be running, before or after work. I could even run during my lunch if I wanted to get all cleaned up again. I ran a few races early this year and I had so much fun training and progressing. I love it. So the more I think about it the more I think that it's that time again...........
2 comments:
Sounds like a great idea! Races are always a good way to stay motivated and on track with running. My advice would be to get a plan, start slow and increase slow. Also, new shoes with proper fit.
Thanks for stoppin by my blog. Good luck!
You go girl! I would say that I could come and walk/run with you at the park, but I can't make that commitment! With naps (Hunter's)and crazy things. But you will have to let me know how training goes and the marathon.
Post a Comment