Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Tag


My friend Danielle tagged me, normally I try to pretend that I don’t get tagged, but since I haven’t blogged in a while…..here it goes:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love getting gifts that are wrapped. I also love wrapping gifts, unless they are big boxes!
2. Real tree or artificial tree? Both! That way you can put one up right after Thanksgiving (artificial) and then one mid December so that your house smells wonderful. (Jason’s going to kill me since we still don’t have our real one yet.)
3. When do you put up your tree? Day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime after New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? That’s a negative. Jason loves it though.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I loved opening our Stockings! They were always my favorite; my mom would go all out on our stockings.
7. Hardest person to buy for? This year everyone has been easy even Skye!!!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope.
10. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? I try to do Christmas cards, but I’m not sure how that will work this year. I need Danielle to work her magic with the camera.
11. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Story! You’ll shot your eye out!
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I try to get a head start, but it never works out. Jason is done though!
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Really….. Who hasn’t?
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything!
15. Lights on the tree? Isn’t that the whole point?
16. Favorite Christmas song? John Denver usually comes mid November and stays until January. He loves our home.
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home, unless I had a cabin somewhere then I would be there.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Now Dasher! Now, Dancer! Now, Prancer and Vixen! On, Comet! On, Cupid! On Donner and Blitzen! To the top of the porch! To the top of the wall! Now dash away! Dash away! Dash away all!
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star.
20. Do you open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Well…..I’ve been trying to get Jason to start this tradition since we got married, I think it would be great to open one on Christmas Eve, of course it would be Pj’s, but who cares? Apparently Jason does…….
21. The most annoying thing about this time of year? Grumpy people….Skinner that’s you!!!
22. Favorite ornament theme and color? That takes way to much effort, just the normal traditional stuff.
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham and mashed potatoes.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Snow!!!
25. Favorite Christmas tradition? Listening to John Denver and opening presents by the fire.
I tag......whoever!

No comments: