Thursday, May 14, 2009

Update

Pictures of Moab? Those would still be on my camera waiting to be downloaded. I'll get to them soon, but we've been busy.

Jason and I started half marathon training this week and so far so good. Wait........maybe because we aren't running that far yet. This weekend's long run is a whole 4 miles! Not that big of a deal.... but we are both excited and can't wait.

This Saturday means that Jason's tri is only a week away! That's the reason we are starting out so slow, since he needs to be tapering this week and next. He is really excited and can't wait. He has been training so hard and he is already thinking about signing up for another! He's lost it! Training has been taking up a lot time but other than that we have been doing a lot of yard work and watching the Stanley cup playoffs. The Pen's were amazing last night and I really hope the Ducks beat the Red Wings tonight. Keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: