Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's time

I can't even tell you how excited I am. Starting this afternoon Jason and I will be taking a little vacation. We'll call it a staycation if you will. Sort of........... Tomorrow morning we are heading up into the Mountains for a few days of mountain biking and hiking with Greg and Kristi. I can't wait to sit by the fire and eat tin foil dinners. I can't wait to feel and smell the crisp cool air. I love it!



Then next week Jason and I have a few ideas of how we are going to spend our time off work. The biggest and most exciting thing maybe the fact that SNIAGRAB is starting and I'm on the look out for some ski's. Oh wait...... just kidding that would be the second to biggest.



The biggest being that we will be celebrating next week is our 5Th wedding anniversary. It's shocking really. I can't believe how the time has flown by, but I have loved every second of it. I really and truly got lucky and married my best friend. I love Jason more each and every day. I'm one lucky girl.



Okay, no more sappy stuff. Back to SNIAGRAB!!! I've really....no joke been counting down the days. It all started last year when I decided that I wanted Jason to teach me how to ski, and I loved it. I spent way to much money renting ski's last season. So next week will be an Early Merry Christmas for me!!


The fun starts tomorrow.

No comments: