Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tour of Utah

Sunday Jason and I headed up Little Cottonwood Canyon to secure a spot to watch The Tour of Utah, but mainly Levi Leipheimer. Jason loves all things cycling, so we went up and parked the car, rolled down the windows and read for a few hours until it was almost time. The weather was so nice, it felt like fall and was even raining a bit. I can't tell you how excited Jason was for this and we have been planning doing this for months. While Jason stood on the side of the road cheering with everyone, my mission was to get photos. I made Jason so frustrated because I wanted to park in a spot to secure great pictures where other people won't come stand since our car will be there. So I was getting ready standing next to Jason with my camera and people kept getting in my way and standing right in front of me. I was so annoyed since we had been there all day waiting. Plus really....I don't know you so please don't come and lean up against my car and stand in front of me. I would move to a different spot and then they would too, so up on the Xterra I went. It worked out great since I was able to get shots without a million people in them.



I was so fun to watch Levi pass even though it was mainly with the lens on my camera, but it was worth it to see how happy Jason was. I'm excited for next year already.

No comments: